Tools and materials developed by the project partners, namely:
- Learner Tools
- Trainer Toolkit
will be tested with a group of 250 senior citizens and 30 trainers in Ireland, Italy, Hungary and UK.
The testing will incorporate the following indicators:
- Satisfaction of providers with the Roadmap on Social Computing for Senior Citizens.
- Satisfaction of tutors with the tutors’ materials & the learning modules and manuals.
- Potential impact of the tools beyond the project.
- Fulfilment of expectations of senior learners with their initial engagement.
- Problems and barriers faced by senior learners both accessing and within the tools.
- Overall usefulness of tools as perceived by senior citizens.
Some interviews of the partecipants to the pilot testing in Athboy, Beauparc, Navan, Slane (Ireland).